What are Cookies?
What information does Cookies collect?
For what purposes are cookies used?
The main goals for which cookies are used are:
• for technical purposes necessary for the efficient operation of our websites, especially in relation to your online transactions and site navigation
• to promote promotional messages or targeted actions
• collect information about your browsing and purchasing templates, including tracking the success of a campaign or contest, etc.
• to allow the Beauty Wishes Company to fulfill its contractual obligations and to make payments to third parties when you purchase a credit card product from our site.
How to Disable Cookies?
If you use Internet Explorer:
1. Select from the "Tools" menu and then "Internet Options"
2. Click on the "Privacy" tab
3. Select the setting for the appropriate setting.
If you use Google Chrome:
1. Select "Settings" and then "Advanced"
2. In the "Privacy and security" section, click "Content settings"
3. Click "Cookies".
If you use Safari:
1. Select "Preferences" and then "Privacy"
2. Click "Remove all site data".
If you use Mozilla Firefox:
1. Select from the "Tools" menu and then "Options"
2. Click the "Privacy" icon
3. Find the "cookies" menu and select the relevant options.
Finally, if you are using Opera 6.0:
1. Select from the "Files" menu and then "Preferences"
2. Click on "Privacy".
What if you disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you have disabled, but generally the site may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you only disable third-party cookies, you will not be prevented from purchasing on our site. If you disable all cookies, you will not be able to complete online purchases.