WOODS OF WINDSOR
The origin of the Woods of Windsor luxury bath, body & homes brand comes from a small apothecary located in the shadow of Windsor as far back as 1770, and it was in there that a treasure trove of centuries-old recipes and prescription books were discovered, the formulas of which inspired the creation of a range of fragrances and bath luxuries which became the Woods of Windsor brand, now a byword for refined elegance and quality.. This local apothecary served not only the townsfolk of Windsor, but also the Royal family and its distinguished visitors.
An 1850 etching of Windsor castle was used for the design of the logo on the packaging to reinforce the brand's heritage. By 1983 Woods of Windsor was exported to over 40 countries and won the Queen's Award, and then they won it again in 1989. Today The brand exports all over the world and it is present to the most prestigious department stores of London like Harrods and Liberty's. The ancient apothecary is still today the flagship store of the brand and you can always find every new product from the Woods Of Windsor Luxury collections.